State Bank of India ATM/Debit Card allows users to withdraw cash conveniently from any ATM located across the Globe. Since ATM/Debit Card is linked to Bank account thus Account Holder must ensure safe custody of it so that, it doesn’t get into wrong hands. In case, if the ATM Card gets lost or misplaced the account holder must Inform his respective Bank and order for card Blocking immediately to avoid unauthorized access of card.
How to fill State Bank of India (SBI) Demand Draft/ DD/ Banker Cheque Slip/Form correctly
How to open online saving account in State Bank of India Online in Hindi
How to fill Withdrawal slip of State Bank of Patiala in Hindi
How to fill deposit slip of State Bank of Patiala in Hindi
How to fill Account opening form of State Bank of Patiala in Hindi
SBI ATM/Debit Card Holders needs to follow these steps to Block their card in case of lost/stolen or misplaced.
1. Under Personal Banking, Login with your Internet Banking User Name and Password.
2. Under E-Services – Select “ATM Card Service” option
3. Select the dedicated account, of which the Card needs to be Blocked- Under the Card that needs to be Blocked
4. Next you will be shown first four and last four digit of your Existing and last blocked Debit/ ATM Card.
5. Select the card that you want to block and then click ‘submit’.
6. Select Mode of authentication -either by entering OTP send on Registered Number or simply entering Profile Password
7. Therefore enter either OTP or profile Password and then click confirm.
8. After clicking on confirm- a reference number will be generated on the screen that you should note down for future reference.
How to State Bank of India (SBI) Accident Insurance plan proposal form in Hindi
How to fill State bank of India (SBI) Health Insurance Plan Proposal form In Hindi
How to fill New Latest State bank of India( SBI ) Deposit Slip
How to fill SBI (State bank of India) NEFT Slip/Form
How to fill State Bank of India account opening form 2018
How to fill State Bank of India Deposit Slip Correctly
How to fill SBI( State Bank of India) Withdrawal slip
How to fill SBI saving bank account nominations form
How to fill SBI nominee change form in hindi