PAN Card is a document issued by Income Tax Department of India. It has 11 Digit alpha numeric character embossed on it known as PAN number. This PAN Number is used to file income Tax return and also to carry numerous financial transactions. Also, PAN Card is a government approved valid document for Identify. Along with PAN Number embossed on it other details like Card holder name, Father’s name and Date of Birth are other details printed on it.
Also Read Here:
How to fill Pan card form online at UTIITSL
How to fill Pan Card form offline: A Step by step guide
Link Aadhar with PAN card in simple easy steps
How to Track Pan card status just by name and date of birth easily in three simple steps
As PAN Card is one of the crucial document this the card holder must ensure that all information printed on Card must be correct and up to date. There is no issue with personal details as it tends to be same whole of life but the issue where most card holder encounter is the photo that is embossed on the card. Most of the Card Holder pic is not clear or very old thus they always look for a way to change their pic. If you are one of card holder who want to change your pic embossed on Card then simply follow these steps:
1. Visit official website of NSDL(https://tin.tin.nsdl.com/pan/index.html) or visit UTITSL website (https://www.pan.utiitsl.com/PAN/index.jsp).
2. You can do so by going to the official website of National Securities Depository Limited (NSDL) or by clicking on the link
2. Under Application Type on Tab > Select
Changes or corrections in existing PAN Card from the drop down list.
3. Choose Category as an individual
4. Fill the required information, therefore fill the captcha and click on Submit
5. You select the KYC option.
6. Choose Photo mismatch option.
7. Re-Enter essential information and click Submit
8. Provide proof of identity, address, and date of birth.
9. Select Declaration box, thereafter click Submit
10. After following the said steps, you’ll be directed to payment page, where you need to pay Rs 101 ( inclusive GST) to change your photo if address is of India and 1011( inclusive GST) if address is of outside India.
11. After making successful payment, NSDL will generate 15 digit acknowledgement number will be displayed on the screen, that need to be noted for future reference
12. Take Printout of the application form and send it to the NSDL Department residential office through Post.
13. Once your application will reach NSDL, after scrutiny of your documents, you new photo will be updated in your PAN Card. You will receive successful message on your registered number. Thereafter, you will receive your new PAN Card with your new photo embossed on it within 15 days of receiving successful message. You can track your PAN Card delivery on basis of 15 digit Acknowledgement number received after making payment.