Hello Guys today today in this article I have described as to how one can get google adsense approval for their Blog or website in Just just one day. If you want your website to be approved in just one day as in my case then do read this article once before applying for adsense approval, as in my case when I got my website Google adsense approved in Just 9.5 Hrs not even 1 day. I applied at 9:30am in the morning and at 7:12 at evening I got congratulatory mai that my website is approved for google adsense is fully approved. Thus now I will describe as to what I did in my website that google adsense approved my website in Just 9.5 Hours.
Why One fails to get Google Adsense approval: Google adsense approval Rejection by Google is quite common for a new Bloger or website owner. The common cause of adsense rejection is lack of informations in new blogger regarding the terms and conditions for a website to get approved from adsense. After one’s create website or blog the second thing he does is he immediately apply for adsense approval even if his website is in underconstruction stage. He Doesn’t have required page in his website, He doesn’t have quality content in his blog, His article length is very short, His blog is full of videos and animated images.
Some causes why google Reject adsense approval
- Insufficient Content: This is the common cause why google reject adsense approval. When a website is applied for google adsense approval with less number of article posted in it mainly less than 8 and even with less words per article. Google tends to reject such website or blogs for google adsense approval.Website or Blog is a platform that is meant for text. What people mainly do is that they posts less article article and posts embedded youtube videos. They posts lots of images specially animated images. Google strictly says that it wants enough text in ones website that is spider system can easily judge as to what your website is all about. In such case if google adsense find less article or words length in article it straightway reject adsense approval giving reason Insufficient article.
- Underconstruction stage: Third common reason why adsense is disapproved is that one applies for adsense approval in underconstruction stage or incomplete stage. After one create his website one should immediately submit sitemap in Google webmaster tool and bing webmaster tool thus would help in enhancing the ranking of website. Poper SEO optimization is also necessary for the new website. Applying to early for adsense approval after creating website is one reason why adsense is disapproved.
- To Much Videos: If a blog or website at the time of applying for adsens approval has lot of embedded youtube videos or have enough images on it so as to make the article look artificially long then such blog or website are likely to be disapproved. Website with just Youtube videos uploaded in it in the form of Embedding or only inimated images are guaranteed to be rejected for adsense approval.
- Adult Content: If your Website or blog contains some adult content like something of porn nature type or Hateful content. Adult content includes nudity, or partial nudity with sexual implications. Such type of website or blogs are likely to be rejected for adsense approval.
- Complex Layout: If the Layout of the website is quite complex that it becomes to navigate from one page to another.
How to get Adsense Approval in Just 1 day
- Required number of article to be posted for adsense approval: This is a confusion among all blogger owners as to how many article they should write in order to get their Blog or website approved. Truly speaking, there is no minimum or maximum criteria for the number of article to be posted to get adsense approval from google. Well there are two ways one should go, First is that to post 10-12 article in their blog but each article should have a minimum word length of 700-800 words which is considered to be valid article for approval on other case if ones write short article mainly of less than 500 words then one should write atleast 20-25 article in that case before applying for adsense approval.
- Do not apply to adsense much early: After the website or blof creation one should not immediately apply for adsense approval what generally people do. People generally write 4-5 article of short wordlength and apply for adsense approval. Such website are likely to be disapproved. After the creation of a websute or blog one should wait for atleast 20-25 days before he applies for adsense approval. In this time one should write proper article in his blog mainly daily. Besides this one should also do SEO optimization in this period for his website.
- Do not post enough videos and images: As google say that it always disapproves blog with many videos and images specially animated images so remember not to post enough videosspecially youtube embedded videos and images on ones website. One can use one video and single image on a single article that would be best option. Website that contains only videos are Guaranteed Rejected.
- Quality article: Before writing article one should ensure that he write 101% original article. The article ones write should be his work only. Not even single word or images should be copied from other websites because if google comes to know that your article is copyright then your website or blog may be rejected for ever and you can’t reapply again in future.
- Identical Email: The Email by which you are applying for adsense approval should be identical to the name of your blog or website. For example, if your website URL is like www.worldnews.com then try to make email like firstname.lastname@example.org. While making gmail ID google ask for a moble number for verification then you must give a fresh number that you haven’t used yet in any email ID for verification. Then apply for adsense with this email ID.
- Simple layout: Keep the layout of your website simple that one can easily navigate from one page to another page and understand the layout easily. Keep the homepage with as latest post.
Waiting Period for Google Adsense Approval
If one applies for adsense as per the way told above then his website is likely to be approved in Just one day. After one applies for adsense approval he see the screen like this.
Normally if your blog or website deserves to get approval then you will definitely get approval within 3 days as what Adsense say but in rare case if you don’t get reply from google adsense within 1 week from the date of applying for adsense approval then your website is likely to be rejected. You will be intimated for the same by a noreply message from google adsense stating reason as to why your website is rejected for Adsense approval.
Thanks for Reading the article…………….
how to get adsense approval fast
how to apply for adsense approval
adsense account for blof suspended
how to properly for google adsense for blog or website
apply for adsense in valid way
why google adsense approval rejected for blog
condition for approval for adsense for blog and website
why my google adsense approval rejected by google for blog