The Government of India deactivated around 11.44 lakhs PAN Card by this July 27 after finding multiple pan card registered under the same name. As per the government norms one cannot register for more than one PAN Card Number. Besides this the government has also identified many fake PAN Card who are applied with false informations and documents.Some PAN Numbers were allotted to unknown existing persons. The Government has deactivated all such PAC Card numbers with immediate effect.
Now the things which matters is that to determine whether your PAN Card is Still Active or Deactivated.
Here the simple steps to be followed to determine whether the PAN Card is active or deactivated
Firstly, Open Google and search for URL http://incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/
Now click on the URL which is displayed on the top as www. incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/ as shown in obove screenshot in yellow colour underline. Click on this option
Now you will be directed to a screen as shown obove. Now on the left of the screen you would be seeing a option like Know your PAN | TAN | A.O as shown inside a yellow rectangle box. Click on this option.
Now you will be directed to a page like this ( as shown in obove screenshot). You need to fill these entries in order to determine the status of your PAC Card whether active or deactive.
Entries to be filled are:
- Surname: In this coloumn just write your surname as filled in PAN Card form while applying for Pan Card
- Middle Name: In this coloumn just write your middlename (if any) as filled in PAN Card form while applying Pan card
- First name: In this coloumn just write your First name as filled in PAN Card form while applying
- Status: just select your status whether individual or trust or hindu undivided family or others, from the drop down menu under this option. The status should also be same you opted and ticked on the form of Pan card form at the time of applying
- Gender: just select your gender as male or female
- Date of Birth/Incorporation: Just write the your Date of birth in this format (DD/MM/YYYY) as filled in the PAN Card form at the time of applying.
- Mobile number: just put your Registered mobile number that you filled in the pan card form at the time of PAN card applying.
Now CLICK on Submit.
As you click on the SUBMIT Button you would receive a six digit PIN Number on your Registered number. Now you have to put the Six digit PIN number on the coloumn named under Mobile Pin (as shown in the obove Screenshot).
Finally you are done you are directed to a page where it shows all your detail about PAN Card number your name and the most important your status of Pan card whether active or deactive as shown in obove screenshot as Your Status.
Check Your PAN card Status Active or Deactive Now
Thanks spearing time for reading this article
Keywords: how to fill pan card application form,pan card,pan card status,pan card online,pan card form,pan card application,pan card application form,pan status,online pan card application,nsdl pan,pan application form,online pan application,pan card correction form,track pan card,pan card search,pan application,pan card details,pan card status by pan number,pan card form online,nsdl pan status,apply pan online,pan card apply form,nsdl pan card,new pan card,form 49a,pan card application status,pan card online application form,new pan card form,new pan card application,uti pan,nsdl pan card details,view pan card online,pan card online print,pan no verification,pan card enquiry,pan verification,pan card verification,check pan card status,pan application status,pan card number,pan correction form,pan card form 49a